Monday, April 16, 2012

A Quick Update

Thank you all for being so patient.  I have had a couple big orders lately..  so I haven't had time to create my spring foods yet.   There is one more winning food,  but I actually want to make a lot of the foods you guys have been suggesting.  Make sure to check back at least once a month The suggestions you have made will be good throughout summer, and I will definitely be making some of them.

For today though Pam's suggestion of Deviled Eggs wins.  Make sure to contact me Pam with your address. :)  sweetandsavorytrinkets@yahoo.com

The new theme will be ice cream.  So get creative and make new suggestions :) .  The only ones that you can't suggest are the three in my shop (strawberry short cake bars, Neapolitan ice cream sandwich, and 50/ 50 bars).

I will be updating the blog as I make more spring foods, and they will be from your suggestions, so stay tuned.  Heather 

18 comments:

  1. How about an ice cream sundae? With chocolate sauce, nuts and a cherry on top :)

    Knittinggirl13 on rav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a banana split with the whip cream and nuts and cherry on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about a push pop:)???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firecracker popsicles! With the blue at the bottom, white in the middle, and cherry at the top. I've been looking for a pair of good looking ones of these for quite awhile and I would be so thrilled if you made them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. or how about a creamsicle....the pops with the white centers and orange outsides:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a chocolate and vanilla twist cone would be cute...who doesn't love them!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coconut 3 layer cake filled with lemon curd

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking an oreo blizzard, or brown mule which is vanilla Popsicle covered in chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  9. A orange, cherry, or rootbeer float!

    ReplyDelete
  10. An ice cream cone with rainbow sprinkles! Maybe even dipped in chocolate? =p

    ReplyDelete
  11. How about a chocolate or strawberry milkshake with a straw, whipped creme, and a cherry one top!

    ReplyDelete
  12. a double scoop ice cream on a waffle/sugar cone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the banana split idea, because you're so good with tiny details. Also, I've yet to see a nice, realistic waffle cone among the Etsy food charms. Maybe you could put a tiny paper wrapper around the bottom with a high-end brand name.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A Starbucks frappuchino! With whipped cream and a little Starbucks logo! <3 That would be totally cute as a little pair of earrings!

    -The Poly Shop
    thepolyshop.wordpress.com
    "Handmade polymer clay jewelry and miniatures."

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was thinking it'd be cute if you made an ice cream cone that is melting over the cone a little =p

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just wanted to say that there were a lot of these things in other shops and you SHOULD make them anyways, because I'd choose yours simply because of your better artistry.

    ReplyDelete